Explore a country's market and mobile saturation
The following video shows how you can create a line chart showing the Market Saturation and Mobile Market Saturation of the Philippines.
How to create a visualization like this
- Click 'Explore' on top of the page
- You want to visualize the 'Opportunity' collection, so select it under the 'Collection' drop down
- Click on the visualization icon and select 'Line Chart'
- Select the lines you want to see in the bar chart. We picked 'Market Saturation...' and 'Mobile Market Saturation...'
- Click the 'More' button for more visualization options
- Select 'Market Saturation...' as the tag to sort with
About the result
From this opportunity overview graph, we can conclude that most of the startup opportunities in the Philippines are either nonexistent or in infancy stage. There are a few businesses in other stages of maturation, but on average, the Philippines opportunity averages around 1.5, which means the overall market is between infancy and semi mature.
What's also interesting to note the Red line actually indicates the market saturation for the mobile version of these business, as in a job recruiting startup vs. a job recruiting mobile-first startup. From this graph, we can see the average mobile saturation is around 0.5, which means most of the mobile opportunites in the Philippines are between nonexistent and infancy.
Feel free to play around with it yourself see what you can find out.