Explore VCs by completed deals
The following video shows how you can create a pie chart showing both the current valuation or exit value and the amount of money raised by a group of startups.
In this video we filter on deals made in the Philippines and filter on venture capital investors.
How to create a visualization like this
- Click 'Explore' on top of the page
- You want to visualize the 'Investor' collection, so select it under the 'Collection' drop down
- Click on the visualization icon and select 'Pie Chart'
- Select the slice you want to see in the bar chart. We picked 'Internet-Related Tech Investments...'
- Click the 'More' button for more visualization options
- Select 'Internet-Related Tech Investments...' as the tag to sort with
- Select '10' under the 'Maximum Items' drop down
- Click 'Filter' button on the top left of the page
- Select a investor category you want to filter on. We picked 'Venture Capital'
Be sure to play around with the options and tags you want to see displayed!
About the result
From this chart, we learn that a relatively unknown VC called Siemer Ventures actually is responsible for a quarter of all VC deals in the Philippines.